HDMI Audioquest vs Bluejean

I am setting up a HT space and am looking at these two companies . I have used analog Bluejean cables and find them to be a good product . A certain HT installer uses Audioquest exclusively and recommends the Forest .

I've been through the archives here and most everything has a few years on it ! I was kind of thinking that maybe there has been some new thinking and/or technology , especially with the advent of 4K technology .

I will need two HDMI cables ran in the walls and attic for about 25' to 30'. Does it make sense to spend about twice as much for the Audioquest Forest as opposed to the Bluejean Series 1 bonded pair ?
Does anyone have experience with these two companies' HDMI offerings ?

Thank You
saki70
Saki70-

there is nothing wrong w/ AQ nor BJ cables/cords. When it comes down to HDMI, I would be remiss, if I did not mention Wireworld. Prior to buying anything, check out the Silver Starlight 5 or 6 series. Simply put, this is the best HDMI in the market place. Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
Jafant ;
Thanks for the suggestion , I have read many good things about Wireworld cables . Unfortunately , two 10 meter chords are out of my price range .
I have Wireworld HDMI cables ....had BlueJeans...the difference (and the cost , I know) is enormous.
Stringreen ;
Thanks for your input , quite useful .
I think that Bluejeans is out of the running .

Does anything else beat Audioquest Forest within its price range of about $275 for a 10 meter cable ? I will need two .

Thank you