Comparing Audioquest cable to Morrow

I think Audioquest is a good cable to use as a reference by which to compare other cable. Mike Morrow called me one day trying to drum up business, and--could be my imagination but-- he didn't seem very happy when I talked about Audioquest.

I realize cable performs differently with various components. BUT, if you had to choose dollar for dollar between Audioquest and Morrow, which would you choose? Are they close enough so that the issue is subjective and a matter of personal preference, or is there a clear difference?

Anybody have any experience?
arnettpartners
But headphones aren't better than big 100lb audiophile grade speakers. More convenient and practical perhaps, but not better.
Well, One big advantage of earphones and headphones over big 100 lb audiophile grade speakers is the total lack of room interference with the sound. This elimination of room anomalies results in better tonality and more resolution. You can't just wish it away with speakers.
Well why don't you start another thread on headphones then? This is a thread on cable suggestions.

On the Morrow vs Audioquest, keep in mind that Morrow has a list of Morrow cables that they've taken in a trade up program. Used, but cheaper. Audioquest cables used would be found on audiogon, but you'd be dealing with strangers.