Comparing Audioquest cable to Morrow

I think Audioquest is a good cable to use as a reference by which to compare other cable. Mike Morrow called me one day trying to drum up business, and--could be my imagination but-- he didn't seem very happy when I talked about Audioquest.

I realize cable performs differently with various components. BUT, if you had to choose dollar for dollar between Audioquest and Morrow, which would you choose? Are they close enough so that the issue is subjective and a matter of personal preference, or is there a clear difference?

Anybody have any experience?
arnettpartners
The Morrow MA3 is my choice between source and preamp. They give the most 3D image of any of the cables I've tried. The tonal balance is very even and dynamics are not suppressed.
From preamp to amp I prefer the Audio Magic Illusion. Other cables I own are from Nordost, DH Labs, Music Metre, Tara and Audio Magic.
The Morrow cables require at least 60 hrs of burn in.
While pure gold and pure platinum conductors ARE quite interesting, and speaking only for myself, I'm not contemplating the purchase of ANY cables, not matter how exotic, even if they are pure gold or pure platinum. And I'll tell you why. Because having moved to a portable system with NO cables, save the earphone wires, I no longer covet exotic cables, not interconnects, digital cable, speaker cables OR power cords. No cables are just better than exotic high end cables.
But headphones aren't better than big 100lb audiophile grade speakers. More convenient and practical perhaps, but not better.
Well, One big advantage of earphones and headphones over big 100 lb audiophile grade speakers is the total lack of room interference with the sound. This elimination of room anomalies results in better tonality and more resolution. You can't just wish it away with speakers.