Comparing Audioquest cable to Morrow

I think Audioquest is a good cable to use as a reference by which to compare other cable. Mike Morrow called me one day trying to drum up business, and--could be my imagination but-- he didn't seem very happy when I talked about Audioquest.

I realize cable performs differently with various components. BUT, if you had to choose dollar for dollar between Audioquest and Morrow, which would you choose? Are they close enough so that the issue is subjective and a matter of personal preference, or is there a clear difference?

Anybody have any experience?
arnettpartners
I've always thought of Cardas as being sludgey and colored--I mean too musical. But the cable company would give me the answer. Maybe I'd love it and then I could drop the Cardas name all over and impress my friends.
02-11-15: Arnettpartners
I've always thought of Cardas as being sludgey and colored--I mean too musical.

Now you are grasping the lingo! LOL!

What is your budget? Maybe try a pair of Jade Audio Moontails. They come with a 30 day money back guarantee.
No, $500 is not unrealistic, we all have budgets. Of course used will help your money go further.
I would look for some Acoustic Zen Satori, it should be in your price range and won't hurt your ears.