Uneven speaker cable lengths?

I switched back to Vandersteens a while back and am trying to extract the last bit out of the setup. I have been using Cardas Clear with great success. However Clear can not be biwired, and Clear Beyond is out of my range.

Would I notice a difference if I use a 2m pair on one side and a 3m pair on the other side.

I am currently trying Clear Reflection biwired, and the biwired setup is an improvement in many ways. But the Clear is more to my liking.
kettle7830
Geoff & Zavato, while I agree completely with your bottom line conclusions (as stated in the last sentence of Geoff's post and the first sentence of Zavato's post), and I also agree completely that differences in the amount of time it takes for the signal to propagate from one end of each cable to the other are WAY too small to be relevant, in fairness I would point out that there are other factors which arguably may be involved.

Specifically, nearly all cable parameters and effects whose audible significance is either well established and quantifiable, or not so well established and/or not quantifiable and/or debatable, are or can be expected to be proportional to length. That includes resistance, inductance, capacitance, bandwidth, and the consequences, if any, of dielectric absorption, strand jumping, skin effect, and metal purity.

The only effects I can think of which might not be directly proportional to length are those which might result in the cable injecting spurious energy into the feedback loop of the amplifier, if it has one. Those would include antenna effects, and effects relating to "characteristic impedance." In those cases, as I see it, the relations between length, differences in length, and audible consequences, ***if any,*** would be system dependent, unpredictable, and essentially random.

Regards,
-- Al
Here is how I look it: Cables are reactive components (inductance, capacitance, resistance, plus dielectric and wire variables). This means a 2m and 3m will measure differently and since many folks claim to hear differences in just a few inches of cables, then the cables must be equal matched lengths. No, yes? YMMV.
I asked this question earlier and nobody responded. Has anybody heard a difference when using unmatched cable lengths? If the answer is no, then the whole question is effectively put to rest.
"Cables are reactive components (inductance, capacitance, resistance, plus dielectric and wire variables)"

This is true but any change caused by cable length in the above is minor to any variation in crossover components in the speaker.
I asked this question earlier and nobody responded. Has anybody heard a difference when using unmatched cable lengths? If the answer is no, then the whole question is effectively put to rest.
About 25 years ago when I was at a dealer listening to some speakers the owner was making speaker cables (from bulk) for a customer (me). After cutting the 1st 10ft and started on the 2nd there was a kink in the cable at 5ft. So he cut out the kink and made the second 10ft cable. For grins and giggles he put 1 10ft cable on 1 speaker and the 5ft on the other. It sounded like someone hit a reverb switch. Like the room just got a little bigger. I thought I liked it until he put the other 10ft cable back on. That said it was minor but I did hear a difference.