Best speaker cable for Krell/Dynaudio?

Hi guys,

I'm looking for the best matching cable for my system. Any advice will be helpful. My components are
- Krell Evo 505 SACD player
- Krell Phantom II preamp
- Krell Evo 402e power amp
- Dynaudio C4 speakers

I use Nordost Cast ic's, Krell Vector HC and Nordost Vishnu power cords.

I'm now considering the following ones:
- Audioquest Redwood
- Wireworld Gold Eclipse 7
- Nordost Tyr 2
- Crystal Reference
- Purist Dominus
- Synergistic Element Tungsten
- Tara Labs 0.8
- Kimber 6065

So, what do you think?
ssblnt99
You can read back everything I wrote......you click on my name. Here you see the threads, answers and reviews.
One thing I know for sure; silver reveals more details. But some gear are not able to use it. They need copper to get an involving sound. This I heard many times at different clients.

But they have less detail and precision at the end. That is why I love comparison and demos.

The difficult part for me is that I am aware that audio can become addictive. I have a big influence on that part. You still need to protect your clients. I had some hard discussions about this. When I think a client is focussing too much on sound. I will interrupt him and say that this will not make him happy.
The Wel sets instrument and voices so much more apparent. This is an essential part for highend. That is why I said many times; Nordost is incomplete. Because they are not able to make instruments and voices apparent as the AQ can. You need the black level to put it all in place. This is what I can make clear to people during a demo with AQ. The level of blacks make it understandable in only a few seconds.

Listening to music where al parts are physical more touchable makes your smile on your face so much bigger during listening. The emotion inside is going to a higher level.

That is why you want to feel the emotion of your beloved music!
"You can read back everything I wrote......you click on my name. Here you see the threads, answers and reviews."

Groundhog Day? :^)