Wall Outlet Oyaide, Furutek, Wattgate, and others

Hi

Any recommendation which the Better Wall Outlet : Bicchino , Furutek , Oyaide , Wattgate or Others?
i used the power. Cord : Elrod Statement Gold, Diamand for the Amp,
And Purist 25 Anniversary for the rest equipment.j
mehdi
Here is my own personal ranking of outlets. ( based on what I presently own).

1. Furutech GTX-D R
2. Oyaide R1
3. Maestro
4. Hubble from Audience
5. Synergistic Tesla SE
Chris at vh Audio gives an option to cook the deep cryo treated Oyaide R-1 recepticle for 6 days, ready!, I like furetech as well, I am in the process of getting the furetech cryo treated pure beryllium copper ft-785m chassis XLR out-puts, then I am internally wireing my cd-player with pure-mono crystal copper Tara Labs gen-2 24 gauge insulated conductors, my Tara Labs Cobalt power cord has the top model Oyaide IEC and Plug, I am matching that with The Oyaide R-1 recepticle, The main reason I chose to go with the Tara internal wireing is because I also use the Tara Labs Zero Gold Balanced interconnect, trying to get the Best synergy possible, cheers.
Furutech FT 785 XLR chassis connectors are the best that I have found. Furetech also make a killer IEC inlet plug, FI09. Base metal used is also copper. Have both of these plugs in ALL my gear.

I really like the Oyaide R-1 duplex receptacles. Nice tight grip on a/c plugs. Installed them as a replacement on my Two Purepower 2000 re-generators . Total count , 12 R-1!