Entry level Silent Source Signature speaker cables

Hello

Everybody talks about the Silent Source power cables.
I'm interested in buying the entry level Silent Source Signature speaker cables.
Has anybody listened to them ?
I currently own the Kubala Sosna Fascination

Vincent
vindent
Jafant...my i/cs and speaker cables are High Fidelity CT-1U cables that are the best i have ever tried. i will eventually replace the SS with the HF pcs too. My amps are Chalice Audio 'Grail' SET monoblocks..only 2 pair in the world. My speakers are Tidal 'Contriva Diacera-SE.My only source is a Lumin A1 Network Music Player.I will be demoing a Luminous Audio Passive Preamp this weekend to see what improvement or not it makes. Thanks for asking..
Thanks! for sharing -Calloway.
most of your gear, I am not familiar with, the HF cables/cords are on my short-list to demo someday.
You will be able to sell your SS pc(s) very easily- this brand is slowly, but surely getting press. Happy Listening!
-JA
I still love my Silent Source Signature speaker cables. In my system they are the best I have ever used. I have had much more expensive speaker cables but none were this good. I believe you would have to spend mega-dollars to better them. They are keeps unless I win the lotto then I will go to the Musical Reference:)
For you guys who enjoy SS signature cables/cords, you owe it to yourself to demo the Musical Reference offerings as Thankful has suggested. Either way these are remarkable products that make beautiful music. Happy Listening!
Alright guys. My Silent Source Signature cables have reached a point where they have stabilized. The construction is first rate albeit a bit underwhelming compared to other cables. The cables are very flexible and install easily. The first thing you notice when you hear them is how vibrant the cables sound. They are well balanced and extremely quiet. They are a bit chameleon like in that they are very neutral cables. They convey what is on the recording. I would say they lean a bit to the lean side in my system. They are very transparent. Background vocals and instruments are easily located and occupy their own space. Vocalist such as Norah Jones's Nightingale voice soar. Her voice is front and center with immediacy and impact. Strings are a revelation. One can hear the pick strumming each individual string. The strings vibrations can be heard with incredible nuance and delicacy. I have heard the old cliche printed many times on audio boards of "veils being lifted." I can say with all honesty that the veil has been lifted on my system with these cables. They may be a bit too revealing in some systems but if you crave speed, dyanamics, and transparency you may find these cables fit the bill.