Entry level Silent Source Signature speaker cables

Hello

Everybody talks about the Silent Source power cables.
I'm interested in buying the entry level Silent Source Signature speaker cables.
Has anybody listened to them ?
I currently own the Kubala Sosna Fascination

Vincent
vindent
Hello Vincent, I have heard the Kubala Sosna Emotion and Silent Source Signature cables, these are two very different animals. The K-S is full, rich, and vibrant whereas the Silent Source is fast, articulate and revealing. Sort of like comparing Nordost cables with Cardas. They can each sound good with the proper gear, and depending on what sound the user is looking for.
Are you looking for musicality or resolution?

Cheers,
John
Vincent,

Did you ever get a pair of the Silent Source speaker cables? If so, what are yur thoughts about them?
Vincent,

I,too like the SS brand of cables. I had a wonderful demo while on business in Dallas TX. This is my new reference for interconnects and speaker cables.
My reference for power cords is still the Stage III Concepts offered by Aaudio Imports.
Keep us posted on your buying decision(s).
Jafant,

How do you like the Silent Source "Signature" speaker cables? Any details will be greatly appreciated. What other speaker cables have you used and how do they compare? Have you by chance compared them to the Silent Source Musical Reference?