transparent mm1 vs mm2

The transparent mm2 is supposed to be the better cable of the two. But what a about a mm2 cable compared to a mm1 cable, but the mm1 is hire up the line? Ultra mm2 compared to a reference mm1. The reference is just above the ultra in the line. Which one would be the better choice?
thanks
68pete
Its been a while since I started this thread. I have up grade my speaker cables from transparent ultra XL to transparent reference mm2 and wow big changes for the better. I then a little later upgrade my xlr interconnects, was using a Time Portal reference xlr from the disc. player to the pre pro and a transparent xlr ultra mm1 from the pre pro to the amp. Trade the ultra in on a reference mm2 xlr. Put that between the disc player and pre pro and moved the Time Portal down between the pre pro and amp. The change was not as big as from the speaker cable change. the base was much better, the inner detail was just slightly better but not as musical-a slight loss(was hoping for much more)The xlr mm2 only has about 45hours on it now will give it some more time. Thanks all
Hi all, just purchased new transparent interconnects and used mm1 speaker cable. Are there any burn in time with the new interconnects, because at first they sounded Great then a couple of days later lousy. Now it seams it's comming back again, what's up?
hi, i am seeing this options: Super mm2 speaker and Ultra mm1.
here in my country i haven't possibility about try. which can be best choice ?
According to Transparent, Super MM2 should be better than Ultra MM1. I had the Super MM2 and it is an excellent cable.