Hidiamond vs Hifidelity interconnects

Anyone have direct experience comparing the 2 brands?
leicachamp
So Noom and Siddh, would you say the HF interconnects are standout products compared to their speaker cables? I have heard there is 2 versions of the HF speaker cables. One is high gain, while I suppose the other is low or normal gain.

To max out to HF ultimate reference speaker cables is over 10k the Hidiamond 8 and 9 are more sane prices. I have the HF CT1 speaker cables at the moment, but have not been able to compare with the Hidiamond cable. Upgrading the HF interconnects are a lot more affordable, especially when we are talking about 3 mter speaker cables per side.
I will be getting the Hidiamond 8 speaker cables for a trial. The Diamond 8 is about 30-50% less than the base line HF CT-1. With the Hidiamond its the end of the road, with HF its the bottom of the ladder.

So it will a battle between one companies top of line speaker cable vs another's bottom of the range.
I cannot comment on which cable is better. In my system, for whatever reason, the HF ic is working quite well. Rick, prior to my auditioning the speaker cable, suggested the technology of the sc would likely transform my system. It did bring a blackness and clarity I had not previously heard, but as I earlier posted, the feeling of relaxing with the music...allowing my self to indulge in the performance was better realized with the D8.
As far as the ic's go, I have replaced a CT-1 to D9, from phono to tt, with great success. I have nearly 150 hours on it. I will give the cable additional hours and possibly switch back to the CT-1.
I do not mean that HF ic is better SC, for my system, when I have all HF full loom, I felt like myself keep waiting to see how each instrument will perform , how heavy the bass slam will be, its really draw attention which is very nice. Once I put HD cable full loom in , it's a completely different feeling , I felt like my attention is just listen to music, yes u can say HD is warmer. But when I add HD sc into my whole HF ic system ,I got better result. When I put HF sc into my system with full HD cable ,I prefer HD full loom. When I add HF ic into full HD system ,I like it better. That is why now I've one ct1u ic between my pre-power with HD 8 sc and HD xlr3 from cd-pre, from phono to pre is HF ct1e .with all HD p4 power cords.
I'd to conclude that for my taste, I prefer HD sc over HF ct1 sc. But for RCA ,I prefer any HF ic over HD d9. But I prefer HD Xlr 3 over ct1e when I compare them side by side from my cd .
Well i got the Hidiamond 8 Speaker Cables. In terms of perceived value the Hidiamond wins hands down. The cables weigh a ton and are very very well made. For the price you get a lot of cable for your money.

Sound wise i give the HD the edge over the CT 1. As others have mentioned the HD cables just sounds so dam musical. It has a very dense sound and a lot of weight on notes. You tend to forget about he details, even though they are there if yo u wish to spot light it.

The CT 1 cables do really wow you when you first insert them in. The precision of the voices and instruments is amazing. But everytime i listen to them i am in awe instead of listening to the music. Its kind of spectacular, but one does not get lost in the music.

I too find having HF ic with the HD speaker cables to be a great match.

I have to admit, the fact that the HD 8 cables are the top of their line, while the HF CT-1 is their base model, does influence my opinion. It also helps relaxes one mind knowing that there is no ladder to climb up the Hidiamond ladder. I am already on top!!!!!!

I have not decided which cable i will be keeping. i have 14 day trial on the HD cable. But most likely i will keep the HD 8 cable and use the savings to upgrade my HF Ct-1 to the CT-1 ultimate

Hope my mini review helps.