Hidiamond vs Hifidelity interconnects

Anyone have direct experience comparing the 2 brands?
leicachamp
Hi Siddh,
Yes, an odd coincidence. For HD P4 power cord, I think you can hardly find better at this price, I've compared it to one which cost 7x more and still
Prefer P4,although the other cable has blacker background ,more focus and deeper stage but after listening for few day, it is not as involving as P4.
I was a cable disbeliever for 20years and now I've to admit that adding good cable sometimes better than changing gears.
Happy listening
So Noom and Siddh, would you say the HF interconnects are standout products compared to their speaker cables? I have heard there is 2 versions of the HF speaker cables. One is high gain, while I suppose the other is low or normal gain.

To max out to HF ultimate reference speaker cables is over 10k the Hidiamond 8 and 9 are more sane prices. I have the HF CT1 speaker cables at the moment, but have not been able to compare with the Hidiamond cable. Upgrading the HF interconnects are a lot more affordable, especially when we are talking about 3 mter speaker cables per side.
I will be getting the Hidiamond 8 speaker cables for a trial. The Diamond 8 is about 30-50% less than the base line HF CT-1. With the Hidiamond its the end of the road, with HF its the bottom of the ladder.

So it will a battle between one companies top of line speaker cable vs another's bottom of the range.
I cannot comment on which cable is better. In my system, for whatever reason, the HF ic is working quite well. Rick, prior to my auditioning the speaker cable, suggested the technology of the sc would likely transform my system. It did bring a blackness and clarity I had not previously heard, but as I earlier posted, the feeling of relaxing with the music...allowing my self to indulge in the performance was better realized with the D8.
As far as the ic's go, I have replaced a CT-1 to D9, from phono to tt, with great success. I have nearly 150 hours on it. I will give the cable additional hours and possibly switch back to the CT-1.
I do not mean that HF ic is better SC, for my system, when I have all HF full loom, I felt like myself keep waiting to see how each instrument will perform , how heavy the bass slam will be, its really draw attention which is very nice. Once I put HD cable full loom in , it's a completely different feeling , I felt like my attention is just listen to music, yes u can say HD is warmer. But when I add HD sc into my whole HF ic system ,I got better result. When I put HF sc into my system with full HD cable ,I prefer HD full loom. When I add HF ic into full HD system ,I like it better. That is why now I've one ct1u ic between my pre-power with HD 8 sc and HD xlr3 from cd-pre, from phono to pre is HF ct1e .with all HD p4 power cords.
I'd to conclude that for my taste, I prefer HD sc over HF ct1 sc. But for RCA ,I prefer any HF ic over HD d9. But I prefer HD Xlr 3 over ct1e when I compare them side by side from my cd .