Hidiamond vs Hifidelity interconnects

Anyone have direct experience comparing the 2 brands?
leicachamp
Siddh, it really a surprise to me ,I thought I'm alone who did that, I also have full loom of high diamond P4 pc, D8 sc, xlr 3, it sound very satisfying,
I also have HF ct1 , ct1 e, ct1 u RCA , and ct1 SC, with full loom it sound very nice too,but I prefer High diamond as they are more involving, but after test and trial, at the end I've all high diamond and one hi fidelity ct1u between my pre to amp , which I thought it was the best sounding for my system, the sound quality is superb .
Hi Noom,
An odd coincidence, the one HF ic amongst a full loom of HD. I am also using P4 power cords, which I think are some of the best cords I have tried; one D9 ic going form turntable to phono; and D8 speaker cable. Lastly, a HF CT-1 ic. Each piece of wire was added individually, bringing more density and body. If I find a great deal on a used pair of 1.5-2 meter pair of rca's in CT-1E or D9, I may go for it. But, as is, extremely satisfying.
Hi Siddh,
Yes, an odd coincidence. For HD P4 power cord, I think you can hardly find better at this price, I've compared it to one which cost 7x more and still
Prefer P4,although the other cable has blacker background ,more focus and deeper stage but after listening for few day, it is not as involving as P4.
I was a cable disbeliever for 20years and now I've to admit that adding good cable sometimes better than changing gears.
Happy listening
So Noom and Siddh, would you say the HF interconnects are standout products compared to their speaker cables? I have heard there is 2 versions of the HF speaker cables. One is high gain, while I suppose the other is low or normal gain.

To max out to HF ultimate reference speaker cables is over 10k the Hidiamond 8 and 9 are more sane prices. I have the HF CT1 speaker cables at the moment, but have not been able to compare with the Hidiamond cable. Upgrading the HF interconnects are a lot more affordable, especially when we are talking about 3 mter speaker cables per side.
I will be getting the Hidiamond 8 speaker cables for a trial. The Diamond 8 is about 30-50% less than the base line HF CT-1. With the Hidiamond its the end of the road, with HF its the bottom of the ladder.

So it will a battle between one companies top of line speaker cable vs another's bottom of the range.