Hidiamond vs Hifidelity interconnects

Anyone have direct experience comparing the 2 brands?
leicachamp
I am a long time user and admirer of Rick's cables; including several Virtual models to the CT-1 and CT-1E ic's and speaker cable. A friend introduced me to the CT-1 about a year ago. The cables helped transform his system into a musically accurate representation of the venue. I had not ever heard reproduced organ sound this real. I purchased a used pair of CT-1 ic's, which improved my systems overall performance; most notably, bottom end, inner detail and imaging.
My friend's system required balanced ic's, bringing him to try Hidiamond cables. He went for a full loom, including P4 power cables, D3 balanced ic's, and D8 speaker cables.
While his cables were breaking in I auditioned a CT-1E speaker cable. I experienced gain issues, so Rick shipped a high gain version. It worked noticeably better, with great frequency extension, detail, staging, and tonal accuracy, with the quietest background I had heard; but the system lacked impact, density, and most importantly...musical involvement. I still felt wanting.
I eventually went all Hidiamond, except for one CT-1 ic from preamp to amp. It is hard to describe, only to say I have gone weeks without wanting to make any changes. For me that is a revelation. My system has never been more musically involving, with no lack of detail. Front to back, and side to side imaging has created a layered 3D effect producing the illusion of an instrument's full weight and body. The speakers disappear.
I need to emphasize that this is in my system in my room. I do not suggest this cable, or any cable is the be-all-end-all of cabling. From the threads expressing success with High Fidelity one would think no need to look further, but fortunately I did...and so far I am once again caught up in the music.
Siddh, it really a surprise to me ,I thought I'm alone who did that, I also have full loom of high diamond P4 pc, D8 sc, xlr 3, it sound very satisfying,
I also have HF ct1 , ct1 e, ct1 u RCA , and ct1 SC, with full loom it sound very nice too,but I prefer High diamond as they are more involving, but after test and trial, at the end I've all high diamond and one hi fidelity ct1u between my pre to amp , which I thought it was the best sounding for my system, the sound quality is superb .
Hi Noom,
An odd coincidence, the one HF ic amongst a full loom of HD. I am also using P4 power cords, which I think are some of the best cords I have tried; one D9 ic going form turntable to phono; and D8 speaker cable. Lastly, a HF CT-1 ic. Each piece of wire was added individually, bringing more density and body. If I find a great deal on a used pair of 1.5-2 meter pair of rca's in CT-1E or D9, I may go for it. But, as is, extremely satisfying.
Hi Siddh,
Yes, an odd coincidence. For HD P4 power cord, I think you can hardly find better at this price, I've compared it to one which cost 7x more and still
Prefer P4,although the other cable has blacker background ,more focus and deeper stage but after listening for few day, it is not as involving as P4.
I was a cable disbeliever for 20years and now I've to admit that adding good cable sometimes better than changing gears.
Happy listening
So Noom and Siddh, would you say the HF interconnects are standout products compared to their speaker cables? I have heard there is 2 versions of the HF speaker cables. One is high gain, while I suppose the other is low or normal gain.

To max out to HF ultimate reference speaker cables is over 10k the Hidiamond 8 and 9 are more sane prices. I have the HF CT1 speaker cables at the moment, but have not been able to compare with the Hidiamond cable. Upgrading the HF interconnects are a lot more affordable, especially when we are talking about 3 mter speaker cables per side.