Grover Huffman GH RCA ZX+ cables vs...

At the $200/pair price point new or used, how does GH ZX+ cables compare to others like Greg Straley Reality cables, Gabriel gold (GG) revelation/raptures and alike...

I am looking for a cable that is neutral, and does not act as a filter in any way to highlight a certain portion of the music. From top to bottom it must allow the source material to come through..
dvdgreco
Groverh,

Do you remember this email from you to me on May 31, 2013?

"I feel God has brought us together my friend ..."
Groverh,

Since you insist on going back to our professional association, you stated in your post "By the way it's a lie that I incorporated your design. I only use my own design Ken." Grover, you may indeed have changed your design AFTER incorporating my design in your cables. But do you remember your May 31, 2013 email to me? -- where you stated the following:

"I'm going to incorporate it [your design] into all my cables you won't believe the difference on the RCA's. Amazing. I'm in the process of buying a lot of submicron particle [name of metal]. The [name of metal] I bought is too large 15 micron and it sinks to the bottom like heavy stones ..."

You also stated on May 31, 2013 that "I feel God has brought us together my friend."
Groverh,

Since you have outright called me a liar on this thread (regarding taking my design), since you have insinuated that I owe you “a bunch of money” (you did not state this affirmatively but cleverly posed this in the form of a question), since you have brought personal emails into the discussion and since you have made statements that are clearly contradicted by the facts, you have impelled me to respond.

Regarding your statement that you did not take my design, here are exact quotes from your May 31, 2013 emails to me:

"I'm going to incorporate it [your design] into all my cables [sic] you won't believe the difference on the RCA's. Amazing. I'm in the process of buying a lot of submicron particle [name of metal]. The [name of metal] I bought is too large 15 micron and it sinks to the bottom like heavy stones. I'll be coating all my cables. No one will know though ... I feel God has brought us together my friend."

Regarding owing you money, our agreement was a 50/50 partnership. But, in the end, your refused to abide by the partnership you had agreed to. You attempted, unilaterally, to rewrite that agreement so that you would become both an employee AND a partner. You decided, unilaterally, that I should cover all the expenses and that you would receive 50% of MSRP even if the actually selling price was less than MSRP!

And, at the very end of our relationship, you demanded payment of $1000 for services rendered, in breach of our 50/50 agreement, and you demanded no less than $500 for shipping 10 empty aluminum shells and a collection of Tesla Plex SE receptacles up the coast from California to Portland, OR.

My response? I paid you $500 for the shipping and I paid you $1000 for services rendered for putting together 2 boxes -- in full accordance with your demands. I have proof that I made these payments to you. Unfortunately, you have painted yourself into a corner by claiming here that you did not take my design, and by insinuating that I owe you “a bunch of money”.

I note that your posts on this thread represent the first time you have ever posted to the Forum. It is unfortunate that you have taken this opportunity to digress from the subject of the OP, to attack me personally and to misrepresent the facts. By trying to transform this cable discussion into a discussion of our professional association, by introducing private emails into this discussion and by misstating the facts you are attracting disrepute. Lamentably, you are in the process of sullying the reputation that you have tried so hard to cultivate over the years. You have a lot to lose by your ill-advised posts -- and you are in the process of doing so. IMHO.

In my earlier post I indicated the desire to keep to the subject of the OP. But you have chosen to try to misdirect this discussion. I would like the discussion to return to the subject of the OP. The subject of the OP is cables.
Dvdgreco,

The new Shunyata Alpha series are the most neutral cables I have tried to date. You may be able to pick one up at a bargain price on Audiogon -- well worth the try. I would suggest the Alpha Digital PC for starters. It's not only a matter of neutrality here. The low level detail, transparency and sound stage are stunning. In my system.
Yes, I remember that e-mail well. I was not talking about your design (you added that), the “it” referred to a new coating which has nothing to do with your design and you know that very well. I also remember the end of our relationship and it had nothing to do with my using your design in my cables since I have not used your design – modified or otherwise because your design does not work for cables.
I posted because people should know why you have been trashing my cables. I’m sure people are going to be able to glean the truth, and I know that most folks can identify excellence when they hear it. You can keep lying about me all you want, it won’t change the truth