Grover Huffman GH RCA ZX+ cables vs...

At the $200/pair price point new or used, how does GH ZX+ cables compare to others like Greg Straley Reality cables, Gabriel gold (GG) revelation/raptures and alike...

I am looking for a cable that is neutral, and does not act as a filter in any way to highlight a certain portion of the music. From top to bottom it must allow the source material to come through..
dvdgreco
Post removed 
Sabai, I Think you did hit a very pertinent point in saying "in my system". As much as I'd like not to say... each system is different in their own respective synergy and each room also has profound effects on that synergy as well. I can say that I class your tastes as 'Elitest" so that you evaluate your own tastes far from my own. That doesn't mean that I am any less critical in my listening evaluations though either and though I don't agree with your opinions concerning cables, I do have to respect them as they are your own and I have mine and I have tried much pricier cables and I find Grover's to provide the most satisfying sound for PRAT, Dynamics and synergy and of course that is my humble opinion because as I have tuned my room and built my rig these ARE the VERY BEST CABLES I have ever used and that said will end my posting on this discussion.
Ken you're a favor of the month. Yummy chocolate fudge, a month later wow chocolate brownie fudge and only 20 times more expensive.

I remember Ken how wrong you have been on so much.

I know how wonderful my cables are, I also know I couldn't live with what you claim is so excellent. We've been though this before. I could disagree with you more.

By the way don't you owe me a bunch of money on our agreement?
By the way it's a lie that I incorporated your design. I only use my own design Ken.
Sts,

I stand corrected. I believe the 99.99 CDA-101 is very similar to OCC 99.99 copper.

Rsjm80,

You are correct. One size does not fit all. There are too many variables to be able to tell anyone what will or will not work best in their system. Each person has to discover this for themselves.