Active audio cables ? I have no proof it works

I bought the whole line of he New Synergistic research Active cables
From $1100 power cords,$650 all active and their New Element
Tungston and Copper. It was good But for less money's the New M.I.T
Cables for $1000 less for speaker cables, as well as $700 less for interconnects the Synergistic gives a big soundstage and clear but not as much meat on the bones as in reality,or tonal shadings ir low Bass.and all those spaghetti wires you have to plug in Gimmicks! They even sell a better power adapter
For an extra $400 something that should come standard ,what is this a Lexus pay for every nickel and dime
Also Shunyata ,Kimber make products with all the Umbilical cords attached i had to have 14 outlets and a 4 ft power strip plus the regular one which was insane .all my equipment is all well know audio products
And are not to blame Beware of all the Hype !
TAS magazine give out awards for $$$ . It too is pandering and I used to
Have no agendas,take a look who has the ads on their and awards to follow.myself and Sevral others heard the differences all can be
Equalled or bettered for less monies with not all the mess of wires.
Very good salesmanship through advertising !!
128x128audioman58
Do a real A&B blinded having someone switch while not KNOWING and be honest with yourself...
Audioman58 thanks for this thread and it's very amuzing that most audiophiles have forgotten the rules of science and gone the way of most cult followings..it seems that the cult of mysticism now rules.
It is difficult to understand your complaint about snake oil tactics when you begin by stating that you bought a number of these items. You say that the brands mentioned are paying off the magazines through advertising. Wow! I never heard that one before.
Stop being silly. If you think that they are charlatans, don't buy their products.
All due respect in your opinion. We are all victims to much of the chicanery that and business practices that go on in all industries. High end audio is much to easy and it allows many charlatans getting into an industry that deals with suggestive results and allot of the so called jaw dropping opinions. The high end audio game is a mans dominant hobby. Where size counts most of the time when it comes to amps,speakers and now wire connections. I am sure if Freud came back he would have diagnose this as P$%$S envy. The best thing is finding out fast with little outlay and realize your best bang is better software and speakers..that's my take =smile