Morrow Audio Cables Feedback

I would appreciate any feedback on experience with Morrow Audio Interconnects and Speaker Cables.

Particularly with McIntosh.

Thanks.
bdahl8
I have tried the Morrow XLR 1.1 cables and they held up in a competition of three other cables only beaten by an expensive pair of Silnote XLR cables. The Morrow XLR 1.1 were very dynamic and an unbelievable buy for the price. The Silnote retailed at 5X the Morrow's and were a little more refined and balanced but I still think about how good the Morrow's were for the money.

I just purchased a pair of the Morrow SP5 speaker cables, 10' length. I run a very detailed system with a Wyred 4 Sound Dac 2, Wyred 4 Sound STI500 and Magnepan 1.7s. The Morrow cables replaced the JW Audio Cryo $10 per foot speaker cables. The Morrows are MUCH BETTER. They do not have any of the very slight harshness I heard with the JW Audio cables and are a little more refined as they should be at 5X the price.

I have about 150 hours on the cables and Morrows suggests 200 or more. They sounded very good out of the box and I have noticed only slight changes over the past two weeks.

My only goal is to add cables that let the music come across without any additions or subtractions. The Morrows do that and, while expensive, not crazily expensive like other speaker cables. They have a 60 day trial so are worth a try.
I liked Mike's cables a lot at first but over time they began to sound bright to me and friends. They could bite sometimes. I believe it was because of the silver coating.
I've had Morrows MA4 and PH6 for a few years and just ordered MA6s  If I love them I will keep if not I will do what I did with their power cord which was very good maybe even better than what I have but not worth the added expence for me.   Two of my friends are running the MA5 well one is the other has them on order. I was not there when the tried a shootout between the PH 6/5/4 and the MA4 and 5s but they both thoght the 5s were the sweetspot between budget and performance.One of them have a lower level SP and while not the last word for him he has them on a secondary set up and his very satisfied  in that application.