nordost heimdall speaker cable

I bought this cable a week ago and have been playing it non stop. It has about 170-175 hours on it. it has settled down a little but I find the cymbals have a slight edge to them. How long will it take to take the edge off or is it a characteristic of this cable? Thanks.
couger4u
It has been my experience that the highs are the last to settle in when changing cables. I would give them a few more days with dynamic music playing 24/7.

Do you have them on supports or near any source of stray EMI/RFI, crossing powercords etc?
I owned the heimdalls for a couple of years and thought they were a very good cable. That being said I would not of complained if they were a little easier on the ears. Good luck
The Heimdall Series 1 does not sugar coat anything, if you system has some edge, that will show through. I have read that the Series 2 are a bit more forgiving.
Just to update. After running the cable upto 200 hours I am not hearing the edge. Just needed more run in. Thanks to you all for your comments.
The Heimdall Series 1 does not sugar coat anything, if you system has some edge, that will show through. I have read that the Series 2 are a bit more forgiving.
Agreed +1 - Did an in home demo and the Series 2 are also more liquid and warmer sounding. My Tyr 2 Ic's should be here tomorrow.

But I have the Frey's at at times (especially with recordings that do have an edge) The Eco3 helps. Not earth shattering but it does help a bit. Better recordings then sound better. That being said I only treat the cables every month or so.