nordost heimdall speaker cable

I bought this cable a week ago and have been playing it non stop. It has about 170-175 hours on it. it has settled down a little but I find the cymbals have a slight edge to them. How long will it take to take the edge off or is it a characteristic of this cable? Thanks.
couger4u
I agree with Cmalak, I'm also running Nordost Heimdall Series 1 with no edginess. So it may just require a longer break in, or the cables you replaced them with were warmer sounding.
Well I had Nordost Red Dawn the first version and the soundstage was also bigger so I think I will have to plsy the cables a little longer. I had the red dawn for about 11 years.
When I hear a little edge to the highs with my Frey SC I give them a wipe down with Eco3. Any antistatic spray should also work.
It has been my experience that the highs are the last to settle in when changing cables. I would give them a few more days with dynamic music playing 24/7.

Do you have them on supports or near any source of stray EMI/RFI, crossing powercords etc?
I owned the heimdalls for a couple of years and thought they were a very good cable. That being said I would not of complained if they were a little easier on the ears. Good luck