HiDiamond Power cords...

Has anyone tried the Power 3,2,1 power cords from HiDiamond. If so can you explain in best detail the qualities, strengths and which component you chose it on. I'm also curious which cords they compare to within the market.

Regards Bacardi
128x128bacardi
I have some experience with the P3and P4 power cords.
I think if the P4 already has 500 hours on it and it's on your power regenerator and not being unplugged or moved around it might improve with an additional 50 hours of actual use of the entire system playing music.
Just my guess because I now use a Audiodharma Cable Cooker.
Hi Lak,
Thanks for the info. The system starts to settle in last night after P4 has been in the system for about 6 days. I have no idea how much actual music playing time I had put on, but I do have my class A amp running 24/7. The system has never sounded better.

And thanks to someone (I forgot who) that suggested I need at least one P4 amongst my P3 loom. It's definitely worth while and much more. It's going to be hard to tame the desire to add more P4s.

Question for the upgrade path in the future. I currently have:
one P4 (from wall to power regenerator)
P3s (from power regenerator to amp, pre-amp, dac and sub)
HD digital reference (from clock to dac)
D5 IC (from dac to pre-amp)
XLR2 (from pre-amp to amp)
D5 SC (from amp to speakers)

What would you upgrade first? More P4s or IC/XLRs or SC? I'm eyeing on XLR3/D9 IC/D8 SC.
Kzhtoo,
I use a 3XLR interconnect and the D8 speaker cables along with a P3 and P4 power cords. I have not heard what the XLR2 or D5 speaker cables or D9 interconnects sounds like so I have no real idea what upgrade would be best?
I'm guessing either the D8 speaker cables or another P4 power cord. You could try the P4 on different equipment to determine the best location for it.
Just a thought, it's all good :-)
My thoughts - upgrade to P4 wherever you can. This provides the foundation for the HiDiamond sound. I realized that the full potential of all their other cables was only really revealed with that P4 foundation. I now have 7 P4's, one to each component, and 2 20A IEC P4's for my 2 Running Springs conditioners. On the Running Springs conditioners, the P4's blew away the vaunted HiZoot Running Springs cords.
Kzhtoo, while I totally agree that power (cords) makes the biggest impact - always put the best one between the wall and the power conditioner - I would advice in your case to upgrade the HD dig ref to, e.g. High Fidelity Cable CT1E or CT1U digital (note HFC only has RCA jacks) as you can amplify only what comes from the source. I have had the HD dig ref but the HFC is in a different league for digital signal transmission.
The HD D8 SC is wonderful and as you can see in my system, displaced the HFC CT1E SC.

Can someone inform me if the 3m HD P4 sounds better than the 2m version?