HiDiamond Power cords...

Has anyone tried the Power 3,2,1 power cords from HiDiamond. If so can you explain in best detail the qualities, strengths and which component you chose it on. I'm also curious which cords they compare to within the market.

Regards Bacardi
128x128bacardi
I order a P3 on Wednesday and received it (from Canada) on Friday. Pretty amazing service! Out of the bag it sounds ground. It does have a very little bit of hardness/glass in the lower treble but I'm sure it will diminish with a few hours of burn in. I must say the descriptions of this cable are accurate - this cable is spooky real.
@Bacardi, thanks! I might go that route if I can't find any comparisons online ;-)
Recieved my second P4 power cable. I cooked it for three days on my Audiodharma cable cooker before trying it.

First I tried it on my Pass Labs preamp, then my Pass Labs Amp and finally on my BSG QOL unit. In these three places I noticed just a slight improvement.

I knew Pass equipment has been referred to as not requiring anything special in the way of power cords so, I put the P4 on my BSG QOL unit.
As I said the first day after the cable cooking there was not too much improvement, but today, one day later, there is a remarkable change in the sound quality.
Perhaps this change is do to just coming off the cooker or just needing more playing time, I dunno..

So, I'll let it play for a week on the QOL and then try it again on the Pass Amp and then the Pass Preamp.
Well I put the P4 Powercord on my Pass Labs Amp. There definitely is an increase in deep bass along with a more fleshed out sound.
I'm going to get another for my BSG Qol.
I'm awaiting my ungrounded P4 for my Emotiva pre. It's my second P4 in my system and hoping it'll tighten the bass with less bloat and broaden the soundstage. Etc.