HiDiamond Power cords...

Has anyone tried the Power 3,2,1 power cords from HiDiamond. If so can you explain in best detail the qualities, strengths and which component you chose it on. I'm also curious which cords they compare to within the market.

Regards Bacardi
128x128bacardi
I am thinking of buying but with no home audition and no
major publication review I am not sure if on par with synergistic and shunyata.

I know some people here like it a lot but some have also sold them when moved abroad!

A few comments elsewhere indicate they are perhaps a tad too warm sounding?
@ Radioheadokplayer

I owned the Shunyata's and they are not even close to the HD3's. Don't even bother with the new Cobras, the worst sounding IC I have ever heard in my system...
Radioheadokplayer,
I have not heard of anyone selling them when they moved abroad. I have no idea why moving abroad would change the sound. I live abroad and have a full HiDiamond loom. The HiDiamonds have been replacing my Synergistic Research cables. HiDiamonds are by far the best cables I have ever had in my system. They are not warm at all -- they are natural. Don't listen to anyone -- listen to what your own ears say. You might want to get your toes wet by trying a HiDiamond Power 3 power cord -- nothing short of amazing.
Noway would I describe the HD cables as warm. JUst start with one HD power cable if you dont like it it will sell quickly on audiogon.
Barcardi,

With my Synergistic Research Powercell 10 SE Mk.III that I got recently, it came with a 32-amp Element Copper/Tungsten Power cord instead of the Tesla Precision AC power cord. Let me tell you, this newer Element power cord is incredible and out performs the Tesla power cables in everyway. The same way that the Element speaker cable and interconnect line beats the previous Tesla line. I have my doubts now that the HiDiamond can beat this NEW cord from Synergistic.

I have a feeling like I did with the Tesla line years ago that the NEW Element line is going to be a huge success.

I'm going to order one HiDiamond Power 3 power cord and test it against the whole line of new Element power cords from Synergistic. I'm being sent to DEMO in my system Element Hologram A and Element Hologram D and also Element Copper (T2 Equivalent) and Element Tungsten (T3 equivalent). I'm using The Cable Company as my lender.

A full review will follow soon. Thanks ;-)