HiDiamond Power cords...

Has anyone tried the Power 3,2,1 power cords from HiDiamond. If so can you explain in best detail the qualities, strengths and which component you chose it on. I'm also curious which cords they compare to within the market.

Regards Bacardi
128x128bacardi
Ozzy,
As with all the HiDiamond cables in my system, their PCs excel in low level detail, sound stage, transparency, dynamics and tonality. The continuity of the sound is the clincher -- superior to what SR cables create in my system. The feeling of "being there" is so very real. Hard to put into words -- but not hard to hear. I have never been disappointed in HiDiamond. For me, they are the creme de la creme.
Sabai, have you tried the HiDiamond PCs with your amp or power conditioner ... high current components?
Knghifi,
No, I haven't. Have you tried HiDiamond on your amp? I probably will not use HiDiamond on my power conditioners. Kaplan is recommended for Bybee and Precision Reference is mandatory for SR PowerCell. I have the HiDiamond PCs on my transport and DAC.
I've got the itch to try another HiDiamond cable. I own the BSG Qol unit,(an excellent product),on that unit I am using the Synergistic Tesla T2 power cord. It seems adaquate, but I wonder if the power cord may be holding back even more potential for the Qol. The Qol is a low powered Analog device.

So, those of you with the HiDiamond 3 power cords, have you found it works better on low powered equipment or Higher amperage equipment?

And is it better suited for Digital or Analog equipment?