Audience Au24e vs Cardas Golden Reference

Can someone familiar with both of these cables describe the differences between them? I'm especially interested in speaker cables. Both Cardas and Audience are often mentioned together as great choices. I know Cardas, what can I expect from Audience? Your opinions will be much appreciated.
mike79
I couldn't imagine a more extreme difference in sound. Audience will bring out the top end detail and air, while the bottom end and lower midrange will tighten up considerably. Switching from Cardas to Audience is a complete tonal shift. I made the switch at one point, and while initially blown away with the difference found Audience painful on poor recordings.

Cardas is much more forgiving up top, while adds warmth (and weight) lower down.

Really depends on your preferences and associated equipment.
My ears must be different - I have a different experience with Cardas Golden Reference versus Audience Au24 cables in my system. From power cords to interconnects to power line conditioners, I have found nothing that compares as favorably to Audience. Audience cables are neutral, harmonically accurate, fast, dynamic, and throw a bigger sound stage compared to Cardas GR. I like Cardas -- it is a decent cable or I wouldn't use it, but it is not as accurate and musical as the Audience cables. There is a bigger more accurate sound with Audience. I have 2-3 Cardas cables in my system, but where it matters most I have Audience. My goal is to standardize all cables with Audience. In fact, Audience is #1. Harmonic Technology is #2. And then comes Cardas.
Well, this is interesting. Two completely different opinions. The reason I asked is because now I use Cardas Golden Ref in my system. It's a great cable, i love the timbre and musicality, but I can't help but notice that the top end is a bit rolled of and it lacks resolution. On the other end the bass is not well controlled and is a bit one dimentional. I would like a cable which will improve these flaws without sacrificing timbre and musicality. Thats why Audience came to mind.
I would recommend looking at Zu (Ibis or Event).

I recently compared the Ibis to Au24e and kept the Ibis, which have the qualities you're seeking in spades.