Thoughts on Clear Day vs Grover Huffman SC's?

Hi all,

I'm hoping to receive some input on the pros and cons of these two speaker cables. From online reviews I understand that both are high regarded. Since I live in Europe, unfortunately I don't have the luxury to buy and try both.

Thanks in advance for any input!
newbie79
I have auditioned a lot of speaker cables, including Gabriel Gold, Crimson Music Links, WyWires, Gregg Straley Reality Cables. Almost all were substantially more expensive than Clear Day Cables. None of them compete with the sound quality of the Double Shotgun version of Clear Day Cables. Clear Day have the best quality and quantity of bass of any speaker cable I have owned or demo'd. They do this while offering a really open, expansive top end and mid-range. They have excellent dynamics but are not fatiguing. They are a real "diamond in the rough" considering their very reasonable price. And Paul Laudati, the owner of Clear Day, is a great guy, offering extended trials and a real no hassle attitude. (Now I have not heard Grover Huffman speaker cables...I steered away from them because a number of folks who demo'd or owned them implied they are lean-sounding. I am sure you could demo both and decide what you prefer.)