Cary sli-80 power cord

I just purchased a Cary sli-80 f1 and am wondering what other, past or present, sli-80 owners used for after market pc`s and what their ears heard. <$350 used, if possible.

I`m powering merlin tsm/mme`s with an audio aero prima cdp front end. cardas gr ic`s and reality sp. cables. cardas gp sp. cables in near future.

Thanks...
capt369
Thanks for the response, Chuck. I just wonder if the sli-80 benefits from exotic wire changes or not. If I can put that expense into something else, that would certainly be good.
Cary Audio did in fact select a power cord, as do all manufacturers, when they designed your amplifier.
Capt369 Your welcome. I would stick with the stock cord if it were me and put my money into some other upgrade. I had the same experience with my conrad johnson amp/pre-amp. That being I didn't hear any difference by upgrading the power cord from the stock supplied unit. But I know how it is to want to tweak things.

The only place I heard a discernable improvement in a power cord upgrade was on my cd player (highly modded SCD-1). The improvement was a lowered noise floor (much blacker background).

Great Integrated by the way. I really enjoy mine.

Chuck
I liked the JPS Labs AC+ w/my F-1. It's a pretty stiff stout cord so make sure the standard length works in your setup. Seemed to bring out more articulate bass (not the fish). enjoy that's a great amp.