Harmonic Technology Interconnects

Considering the following balanced Harmonic Tech interconnects for my Bryston/Totem system:

Truth Link, Magic Link I, and Magic Link II

I'd welcome any and all comments. I'm especially interested to hear what the Magic Link II's bring to the party.. and are they worth the extra money?

Thanks in advance!
Ag insider logo xs@2xheadshrinker2
Lissnr - Seemed to my ears and system that all copper was the way to go. Best I found under $1200 was WyWires. Clean, clear, open, proper tones. Cymbals sound like wood on brass instead of metal on metal. Very nice. R. Levi thinks they're the best IC under $1000. I agree.
Thanks for the heads up on the WyWyres as I have been reading about their digital cables lately; guess they have a lot going for them overall. Just when I finally told myself that I was at a satisfying/stable/content-for-now plateau you have to tell me about another improvement that's not too far out of reach and begs to be explored.
Oh well, such is the nature of the beast that is this hobby.
Maybe a local audio friend could pick one up along the way...let me borrow it... and let me hear what I'm missing. But for now, I'll suffice with just buying more music and enjoying this very satisfying point in my system's never ending evolution.
Happy Lissn'n.
Headshrinker - late to the thread but I fully agree with Rockdanny about Wywires. They replaced Harmonic Tech magic link II in my system. I use 2 sets and they do everything Rockdanny said.

The HT's are very good in their own right, if I had to use one word to describe them it would be dynamic.
Pops,
Thanks very much for the reply. What quality of the Wywires ICs lead to you choose these over your previous HT Magic Link II?