Can pandora be improved?

I have pandora and mog and am curious if something can be added to improve the sound quality? Thanks, Scott
52tiger
"just using a roku into my Viva"

Roku Soundbridge direct into a (Viva) amp? Is that correct?

Using analog or digital wires from Roku to amp?

Roku Soundbridge internal DAC is OK but nothing special. Digital out to a good DAC should be an improvement as it was in my case.

Pandora is supported on Logitech Squeeze devices. I use it there and the sound quality is pretty good, almost CD like, definitely in the league of better mp3s and other similar internet radio sources, like Radio Paradise for example, in lieu of direct a/b comparison I would estimate. In the general "hifi" league and listenable for most I would guess. You have to have very good ears (and a very good system) to be able to tell the difference from CD in general with most music I would say.

That's what should be possible with the free Pandora service if the playback rig is done well.
Hi, I am sure you have found your answer by now, but if not, in the settings section of pandora, there is an option for high quality sound. It's a better option and indeed improved sound. This option at the time of your question was only for premium members of pandora, those who had a paid subscription, now. It's available to all... Hope this helps...
Here's the answer straight from Pandora.com below "It might be time to pay for Pandora subcription"

http://help.pandora.com/customer/portal/articles/90985-audio-quality
I listen to Pandora a lot. Am a subscriber. Was running a V-DAC off an ASUS netbook. The thing that recently made a big improvement was the addition of the V-LINK. Both are gen 1 devices. Music off Pandora really sounds great now.
I get the same results I've noticed when I use the iPhone with the Sync cable via USB into my car head unit vs. the Android phone using the mini audio input into the same head unit as a non-subscriber member. But this is Apples and Oranges compared to your V-Link setup.