Has anyone tried the new Shunyata interconnects?

Has Anyone tried the Black Mamba , Python or Anaconda interconnects from Shunyata?
drdavid
I have the new Python interconnects and speaker cables. I was very skeptical as well. They are more transformative in my system than any single Shunyata Power cord and I own the Anaconda CX's. I hear increased transparency, detail, bass, better PRat, etc. I've never heard cables do anything like what they do. That's just my experience. People owe it to themselves to audition them.
For those on a budget, do not disregard the earlier generation Shunyata ICs, as the remaining new stock is being steeply discounted by Sanctuary of Sound. If the newest design betters them, Shunyata has done quite something!
It's always a good idea to take advantage of discounts on older lines when Shunyata releases an upgrade. I never auditioned their previous wire.

I *will* say this: the Pythons utterly destroyed my previous reference cables, which cost $2K for an 8-foot pair. I'd say it was like going from zip wire to my reference, but that wouldn't be true. It was more like going from a low end cartridge to a top-of-the-line Dynavector. It's too bad they couldn't come up with a way to disguise these cables in a big metal box because it's hard to believe mere IC's and speaker cables can yield the results I'm hearing.
Shunyata signal cables may be the best kept secret in all of wiredom. I applaud cyber-scientist Gabriel for relentless pursuit to state of the art. Though not yet hearing the newest cables, I use the full Shunyata loom and the previous Aeros line is special good.
I am also interested in any comparisons between the new Shunyata interconnects and earlier generation such as Aurora and Stratos.
Nothing I have tried so far is as musically satisfying in my system as Teo liquid STD mkII interconnect.
I am considering comparing Shunyata(old or new) to my Teo so would be interested to hear others thoughts on them.