Morrow MA4 Vs JPS SC3?

What are the benefits of the Morrow cable verses JPS SC3?
128x128wig
If you like the sound of the Morrow cable then you might want to try the Vintage Audio Lab silver litz cable as well. More top end sparkle without glare or edge and a little more open without thinning or drying out the mids. Both MA1 and Vintage Audio are good buys. The Morrow's are slightly warmer but not as transparent. I really felt the JPS SC3 was the clear winner for me but some may find them a little forward. The Vintage Audio cable replaced the MA6 and I am hoping Gabriel Gold will put all IC's I have used to shame.
Thanks for your suggestion on the Vintage Audio Lab silver litz. I'm a Morrow cable user and I saw this thread, took what you had to say about the comparison. I am very impressed. Your review is spot on, the Vintage Audio cable is superior.
Thanks again!
I have two pair of the MA2's and I love them. Currently on a CDP and a phono preamp.
I tried the MA3's and MA4's, but had less success. Poor match with my system I guess, but very different sounding from the MA2's.
I also have a pair of JPS SC3's. I've used them on a CDP and on my musical fidelity dac. They are very accurate sounding, but with good tonal color and good bass. They are different than any other of my cables in how relaxed the presentation is.
I would pick the SC3 based on my experience, though the Morrows may have a bit more dynamic snap.