Any good all wood component racks?

I am tired of looking at ugly metal or composite racks. Without having one built are there any good solid completely wood racks. I must replace the horrendous rooomtunes justarack.
128x128snook2
Snook, get one custom built by a cabinet maker nearby. I had a gorgeous rack made of solid oak to my specs for $800. Email me and I'll send you pics to give you an idea. ATB, Jeff
Try www.sorice.com Steel uprights but solid shelves. No pressboard and very configurable for upgrades and reconfiguration.
im not sure what you mean by "solid wood" but zoethecus racks are made with solid maple uprights and rails and very good multi-layered composite shelves. they look very good and sound the same.

http://www.zoethecus.com/

-cfb
Hello snook2, I just replaced my justarack with a QS&D rack. They can be found here: www.qsandd.com. Mine is the prv 33 model which is a a/v stand in 3 levels(4 shelves) and each level is spiked. The quality is very nice and nicely priced! Good luck.
This thread is of great interest to me as I am planning on building a 34" turntable stand in the very near future. Wood to be used is solid purpleheart for the structure & shelves with solid maple drawer face and ebony inlay, no mdf for the shelf core. Don't know if this is the way to go or not as mdf may have better suited properties for control of resonances (higher density).

Problem is I want to include a drawer to store the miscellaneous tools, cartridges etc. to reduce clutter. I really haven't seen a rack with drawers and am concerned about resonance vibrations. Design is similar to the zoethecus supplied by cfb but with a drawer under the top. shelf. Any input from anyone on this would be most welcome.