Shunyata Python CX vs Kubala Emotion Power Cords?

Appreciate any opinions. I currently run Kubala Expression bi-wires and IC's. Been thrilled with them since day one.

Now about to pull the trigger on one or the other of the PC's noted. BAT tube amps and pre. Berkeley DAC. Digital music server.

Opinions vary, but appreciate any input from those that have had experience with either or both.

Thanks!
stevew2
hi steve2:

what will you do with the opinions expressed attempting to answer the question you posed ??

will you decide to purchase one or the other ??
The Python CX and Kubala Emotion are open and dynamic power cables which both lean slightly toward an organic and warm romantic direction without being dull.

These are two somewhat similar sounding power cables with the Kubala Emotion being slightly warmer sounding and both possessing great dynamics and natural tonation.

Which is better is probably system dependent. With the Python CX already serving my Shunyata PS8, the addition of the Kubabla Emotion to serve my Amp, became slightly too warm in my system.

The better cable is largely dependent how much you need to warm the sound in your system and what equipment is already in place. Suffice to say, both color the sound slightly warm, with the Kubala adding a little more warmth than the Shunyata Python CX.