New Zu Mission cable

For some reason, the other thread on this subject was deleted. I wanted to hear from those who bought the new Mission cable during Zu's recent promotional period. I also would like to open up this thread to impressions of this cable once in your system.
tholt
Zu's cable is a true bargain. It out performs cables selling for several times he price of the Zu. I don't care if they meddle with introductory prices or not. I bought some of their "discounted" gear 5 years ago and haven't been tempted to go throw ore money into that hole in the ocean to "buy new and better." What I have now is hardly "old and lousy."
On an aside, I read about their 'problems' with their now, departed, marketing guru who started all this on their website. I guess anyone can be caught off guard but it takes awhile for the ripples to settle.
Having said that, yes, the Zu Mission cables are great and not just for the money.
Did anyone have the opportunity to compare the very good Zu Mission speaker cables to the Events? I'm wondering how much better the Zus could get.
I'd be interested in the above question as well, though for my part I was not terribly impressed with the Missions when I had them.