New Zu Mission cable

For some reason, the other thread on this subject was deleted. I wanted to hear from those who bought the new Mission cable during Zu's recent promotional period. I also would like to open up this thread to impressions of this cable once in your system.
tholt
IMO this marketing snafu was short-lived. I don't think it will take much to get back to "normal" and in the public's good graces.

I believe they will be resurrecting the direct sales model as well. Let's just hope they get a real website up soon....
The one thing I like about the Zu cables is the "sexy overtones". That alone is worth kilobucks.
01-28-11: Vett93
what sexy overtones?
Vett93 (System | Reviews | Threads | Answers | This Thread)

Can you not hear them? You must have bought B-stock...
Just received a pair of Mission speaker cables in the mail today. Very curious about them, and not quire sure what to expect.

My system is pretty much connected with Wywires throughout and the additive effect/synergy is very special. I do recognize however that there is supposed to be a special synergy between the Zu speakers and Zu cables (some reviewers said the Libtec were pretty much mandatory for the Druids).

I guess I'll see which synergy is more important in my own setup. Not now though, not in the mood to putz with cables.