Question about Morrow ICs?

Are there significant differences between the various models MA1-MA6? Thanks!
128x128rja
I haven't auditioned the MA6 or any cables in the 5 & 6 line. I have level 4s all around. Unlike Tvad, the difference between the 3 & 4 levels was quite pronounced. Considering levels 1-4 I prefer the 4s. Sometime I will get around to trying out the 6s, but it took a long time to properly get the 4s settled into my system. I really like them. If you are wondering where to start (and perhaps end up), I'd recommend the 4s, but be prepared for a long break in (even when you use Mike's breakin service) and settling in process. I'd seriously estimate hundreds of hours, but the wait is worth it. These cables not only solved many problems with one system, they also brought a very rewarding musicality to my systems. Mike Morrow is a great guy to work with. I'd discuss any and all of your thoughts and concerns with him when you choose to make your selection and purchase.

Ed
I have about 200hrs on a pair of MA-1's to see if I like the IC's as much as I love my SP-3 bi-wire, so far they are besting my AQ Columbia in ways I like.What are the major differences between the MA-1 and say the MA3 or mabe the MA4's are is it only subtle? thanks
I have only used the 4's in interconnects and speaker cables. I have to say I am very happy with them. They are clearly better than other cables I have used and have no plans to change. As others have said, the long trial and return period, makes them a bit of a no brainer.
I have the Dig1 digital cables.
I am on the fence trying to decide if getting the Dig4 would make that much difference.
After all, the cables internally are the same, just 4 hot leads compared to just one.
Does that really matter with a digital cable?
Most digital cables have only one hot conductor.
I'm burning in a pair of MA1s now. I have about 100 hours on them. So far, nothing special. I acknowledge a bias in that, visually, they are the flimsiest looking cable I've ever seen. It may be impacting my impression.

-Wendell