Question about Morrow ICs?

Are there significant differences between the various models MA1-MA6? Thanks!
128x128rja
I have about 200hrs on a pair of MA-1's to see if I like the IC's as much as I love my SP-3 bi-wire, so far they are besting my AQ Columbia in ways I like.What are the major differences between the MA-1 and say the MA3 or mabe the MA4's are is it only subtle? thanks
I have only used the 4's in interconnects and speaker cables. I have to say I am very happy with them. They are clearly better than other cables I have used and have no plans to change. As others have said, the long trial and return period, makes them a bit of a no brainer.
I have the Dig1 digital cables.
I am on the fence trying to decide if getting the Dig4 would make that much difference.
After all, the cables internally are the same, just 4 hot leads compared to just one.
Does that really matter with a digital cable?
Most digital cables have only one hot conductor.
I'm burning in a pair of MA1s now. I have about 100 hours on them. So far, nothing special. I acknowledge a bias in that, visually, they are the flimsiest looking cable I've ever seen. It may be impacting my impression.

-Wendell
In my system I found happiness with the MA-2 IC's with Eichman bullets. The system I used them in can be a bit forward in the midrange, and the MA-3's and 4's accentuated that too much. I found the MA-2's to be more delicate sounding, quiet and relaxing. Their midrange resolution was quite stunning, and the tone I'm getting is just awesome.