Elrod Statement Silver vs Gold

Hi, I have a Silver Elrod Statement on loan and have some questions. First..how long does it take for the cable to settle in and "recharge". Also can anyone compare the Statement Gold to the Silver? I tried calling and emailing Elrod, but didn't hear back yet. Thanks in advance.
128x128elescher
My short experience with David Elrod was positive and he was quite responsive. Too bad he doesn't offer any trial period on his products like some other manufacturers since there is no dealer in my area of the world as I would love to try a pair of Gold PCs for my MX-Rs. Oh well...
Bar81,
there are dealers who are prepared to send you trial cables. Just check David Elrod's site. Good luck!
Yes, but you have to have 60% of the retail price cash ready to be on the list. The CableCo only requires 10%? or less I don't remember. I have a Silver Stmt and pretty happy with it. I am sure the Gold is be better. But I would rather spend the difference somewhere else to fine tune the system.
Hi,I am a Elrod dealer.My policy is on loaning out demos is you can demo any of Elrod cables (Power cords,speaker cables,Interconnects)even the new Diamond series.All I ask is for a 60-70% percent deposit on the cable till it is returned then you get a full refund minus my shipping costs.This is to cover my interests,If I sent cables to anyone that requested them without covering myself I would not be in buisness long.There is exceptions for customers I have had for a long time and local interest where I can deliver it personally and pick it up.
Elrod cables are the finest in Audio but with the performance comes a price tag that is still inexpensive for the performance they give.

Robert Bovasso