Home Depot speaker cable, which one to buy

there are so many posts regarding Home Depot speaker wire that it is not clear which one to buy (as recommended by TAS). Does anyone know?

Also has anyone compared it to Anticable or Morrow? What are the differences?

Any info appreciated

thanks

Phil
128x128philjolet
I compared the White Lightning to Morrow Audio SP3. The Morrow was better, but it was not a significant leap forward and the price difference would certainly make one think less about the White Lightning's shortcomings.
thanks Stringreen though I am so happy with the White Lightning I will probably not bother with the Home Depot THHN.
I did get the Morrow SP1 bi wire and listened to them for about a week. They had 100+ hours on them. I really liked them and during the listening time started imagining I may keep them. They have good detail and a neutral quality though a bit thin sounding - stop there! How good would the White Lightning be? A bit more full I imagined...

Well the truth is the White Lightning stomps the SP1. The musicians are back in my living room. The sound is much bigger and full sounding with low level details everywhere. It is like the governor has been taken off and my rig is running full bore.

To those that imagine the Woods cable has changed from the original formula a few years back I think it is safe to assume it has not. These things are really good. I paid $6.88.

I think I prefer them to the Audio Note Lexus ($1,500.00)which I was always very happy with and would not have sold except I am downsizing a bit.

and, like I mentioned above, when this is so good why bother with the Home Depot wire? They have to be the best deal I ever got on anything hi fi.

thanks again everyone!

Phil