Home Depot speaker cable, which one to buy

there are so many posts regarding Home Depot speaker wire that it is not clear which one to buy (as recommended by TAS). Does anyone know?

Also has anyone compared it to Anticable or Morrow? What are the differences?

Any info appreciated

thanks

Phil
128x128philjolet
When I first hooked up my system i used wire from wally world.Shortly after i bought audioquest slate cable.I hooked up one of each.The side with the wally cable you could not even tell was playing.So yes cables can make a big difference. I tried Tara labs SPACE AND TIME NEXT.And also van den hul.Not much difference between these cables. Last week I bought A pair OF Aural Thrills Ubyte one meter cables.The change in my system was jaw dropping.
Energizer,

"The side with the wally cable you could not even tell was playing."

??????????????????

Wendell
As long as you get as pure a copper cable as possible and the largest gauge you can handle, there will be little difference. I have tried several lawn and garden extension cords and didn't like them. They sounded weak and muddied. If you are going to go for the less expensive variety I recommend Canare 4S11. I really like the anti-cables but decided to go for short ICs and long speaker cables, thus the 4S11.
DIY is an obvious ploy to get us to save money!

sheesh! just kidding... :^D

the truth is I am lazy and just ordered some Morrow SP1 cables which are on sale, 1/2 price!

thanks