Pure Note Designers Edition

Has anyone heard this top of the line speaker cable? I've been using Pure Note's Titanium speaker cable for some time and have been very happy with them. Any one out there who has heard both?
128x128bander
The cables have mellowed and present a vivid soundscape. Very good top to bottom range and sharp focus. I compared them to Alluvion, Paragon, and Cerulean and clearly these cables are superior but for more dollars. I also compared them to Valhalla, Siltech Gen 5, and Tesla PR. I feel the Pure Note cables are cleaner with a more lifelike presentation. YMMV of course.

I also have a pair of the RCAs and they too are very good. Only a few hours on those now. Just noticed that the sale is over, however. :(
So far the RCA interconnects have performed well in my system. I did notice that there is a review here in AGon that mirrors many of my findings of these excellent cables.
Anybody have a pair of the DE XLRs? I would like to compare to the RCAs and perhaps do a trade since I have balanced jacks on my gear.
i have picked my designers xlrs and after 25 hours i favor them over vallhalas xlrs looking forword to get speaker cable hans
Ostravskey,
Did you get the speaker cables yet and what are your thoughts of them?