Pure Note Designers Edition

Has anyone heard this top of the line speaker cable? I've been using Pure Note's Titanium speaker cable for some time and have been very happy with them. Any one out there who has heard both?
128x128bander
Anybody have a pair of the DE XLRs? I would like to compare to the RCAs and perhaps do a trade since I have balanced jacks on my gear.
i have picked my designers xlrs and after 25 hours i favor them over vallhalas xlrs looking forword to get speaker cable hans
Ostravskey,
Did you get the speaker cables yet and what are your thoughts of them?
I kept them, very pleased. I glad that Pure Note has the nice Furutech spades. Far better than the standard two dollar ones on most other brands.

The cables truly excel in the imaging department. Very good tonal accuracy. Strong bass and tight mids.

Mantis007 shows them on his system config. Maybe he can chime in.
Has anyone any update on the Designer edition. They are very tempting at the new price from TRS. Cables seem notoriously difficult to tie down. Comparisons with other brands are harder to make than with electronics or speakers.
I wonder if current users can place them in a hierachy with some of the bigger names, Nordost, Acoustic Zen, Audience etc, in terms of sound signature and overall performance. Thanks