Cable Elevators - What do you use?

In the search for cable elevators I have found a wide variety of opinions, not only on what constitutes a scientifically smart elevator, but also, those who think it is all snake oil.

I use inverted yogurt cups spray painted flat black for maximum WAF on the speaker cables - should I be using them on power cables as well?

What do you use, or . . . .why not?
puerto
Puerto, have you noticed differences in sound using different flavor yogurt cups? I would think Strawberry/Banana would work best.

Seriously though, no room for elevators in my house....I make my cables take the stairs.....it keeps their bottom end and mid-band from getting flabby. Ok, I'm done.

Cheers,
John
Post removed 
You just gotta' find something to keep 'em high enough up to keep the Dust Bunnies away. I use the Cable Elevators. They are electric pole ceramic insulators with a rubber base and their logo on the side. I did not notice a sonic diff (YMMV), but I'm sure there is less wear and tear on the cables and it makes it easier to route and separate the cables.
CableClamps available at most hardware stores, home depot has some as well. They cost about a dollar each, they are adjustable clamp to the cable and lift it far enough to eliminate any static influence. If you have not seen them they open similar to a handcuff. If elevating the cable makes a difference or not, this is the cheapest way to do this that I have found.
Post removed