Can we objectively rate speaker cables?

I'd like to generate discussion to compile some sort of chart that compares cable attributes. I realize that cable attributes will vary by system, but I would think that in the same system, certain generalizations can be made. For example, I think many would agree that copper is generally warmer than silver. That said, I propose the following categories. Feel free to add categories to make this a mutually-exclusive, collectively-exhaustive list and/or offer ratings for cables you've auditioned.

A. analytical/detailed (1) - warm (10)
B. closed soundstage (1) - open soundstage (10)
C. slow (1) - fast (10)
jennyjones
What Rodman99999 said (X4)! I love this game, let's keep playing...Huh huh huh huh (said with childlike abandonment in my best Patrick Star voice) =:O )
No.

That would require quantitative measurements that I do not think exist.

We can offer subjective opinions though.
"...I love this game, let's keep playing...Huh huh huh huh "

OMG, me so dummy! Thought y'all were serious the whole time, huh huh huh?

MapMan, "...We can offer subjective opinions though."
And that's all we can offer.
I was channeling my inner Patrick...couldn't figure out how to convey his primal laugh/grunt however, so sorry:( Are you channeling Sandy, Nasaman?
I can hardly believe there is still so little understanding from so very many.

ROVA, thank you for attempting to bring a good concept further along. I think the idea is great, and would feel very comfortable using it. I do wish those who do not know what they are talking about would stop talking and listen every now and then. They just might learn something if they stopped nay saying and started listening.

Oh well, that is too much to ask. I will put together my experiences with both speaker cables and Interconnects per ROVA's suggested format and post it later.

Jade
Jade Audio