Let's hear about Elrods new Silver or Gold cables

Let's hear from the people who auditioned or bought Elrods new Silver or Gold cables and tell us what you think.I bought 7 Gold power cords and was totally blown away,anybody else?
strapper211
gentlemen:

could anyone describe what the elrod gold power cable does or does not do, per the sound of a stereo system ?

thanks
Mr T,
Since you are a reviewer, I would suggest getting one or both models, trying them in your reference system, of course allowing sufficient break-in time, and report to us what you hear or don't hear. I look forward to your impressions.
i have requested two. i was told that it would be one to two months before i get them.

my point in asking relates to the frequency of superlatives mentioned about this product. i am curious as to what it is that is so remarkable about this product.
Guido,

The owners manual suggests 1000 hours for total break in. I have roughly 400+ and it has really begun to open up and sing. I am expecting additional improvements over the next 400-600 hours.

As I recall, my LA 150 mk II (mine was an upgrade from my LA 150 Mk I unit) took a good 600 hours to really open up and sing.

Give it some time and you will be handsomely rewarded. I have owned three versions of the LA 100, 2 versions of the LA 150 and now the LA 300 ME. Jud Barber's design, build quality and workmenship have been outstanding by my experience.
Simon,

Thanks for your reply!

I have every intention of listening to the new the Elrod cables (Silver & Gold after reading your comments) will just need time to allocate funds for the purchase. Rome was not built in a day for sure. For now, the Signature 2 will have to suffice.

Regards,

Jim