cables for apogee duetta II

I just picked up a pair of apogee duetta IIs and am looking for a good set of bi-wire speaker cables to go with them. Everything I read seems to indicate that the apogee speakers are very cable sensitive. Anyone have any experience/recommendations? I like a dymanic yet tight sound and am using an emotiva preamp with an aragon 4004 mkII. Also any suggestions on interconnects would be appreciated. Thanks in advance
ekchrist
Not a good idea to use ANY high-capacitance cable -- such as Alpha-Core (even with the Zobel band-aid) -- with a solid state amp.
Disclaimer -- I own Portal Audio, a manufacturer of solid state amps; also own Equus Audio, which sells MIT cables.
BTW -- I have Duetta lls now. Have owned Divas & Duetta Sigs in the past.
Why wouldn't the use of the RC networks (Alpha-Core speak for Zobels) be a good idea?
Unsound -- thanks for your question. Even with the Zobel, a solid state amp sees a highly reactive load. The Zobel simply keeps the amp from going into serious oscillation. That's why I call it a band-aid. ALSO, the presence of another component soldered on _in series_ with the signal is just another veil between the music and the listener.
ATB,

Joe
I would imagine that the Zobel keeps the amp from seeing a "highly reactive load". The Zobels don't need to be soldered. Other ss amp manufactures have endorsed the Alpha-Core Goertz speaker cables and have even had a hand in their development.
I used the Goertz MI-1 bi-wire cables with a pair of Duetta IIs some years ago very successfully. They replaced Kimber and Symo cables and worked great with no Zoebels. A friend with some pretty expensive MITs came by and they were very poor on my Duettas. Zoebels can help with some amps not as well designed as the Pass I was using. The Zoebels are not "another compenent soldered on in series/just another veil". They are in parallel and dont affect the signal to the speakers. Read the very old white paper by Nelson Pass on his web site or look up some old posts by Sean. I bult my own Zoebels later on a dual bannana using much better caps and resistors than is truly needed.