Who has dumped the power conditioner?

Hello,
I recently replaced my mains conditioner, with a high quality power strip.(Oyaide MG).

The sound is now more detailed, dynamics I didn't know I was missing are back, and air and separation have all improved.
I am interested if anyone else has gone back to basics?
Cheers
sme10
05-21-09: Dogmcd
For Relentless and Leatherneck1812; do you have fully "dedicated" lines entering your home via a separate service, or do you have dedicated circuits with an isolated ground? Just wondering?

The line I run my amps off of is its own service that was at one time used to run window air conditioners. A steady 125 volts 2.5-3%THD :)
I started using and Audience Adept Response-6 a few months ago. I like the sound so much I haven't taken it out of the system. Perhaps I will do so just to verify that my initial impressions were valid.
I agree the Adept Response is good

sometimes any change sounds good - for a while til you get the itch, such is our hobby
I use Exact Power EP15A's conditioner/regenerator with excellent results. My A/V system has a PS Audio Quintessence which helps the picture quality but when I tried it in the audio system the sound was choked.
that's what I like about Torus,they don't choke off the amps.
They give the amps what they want, way more amperage than the wall can give especially as music is so dynamic.
I have used a few conditioners moster,Shunyata ect.The Torus I find is way ahead of anything I have tried.
Definately keepers and you hardly see them for sale on here or any other site,if you do they are the lower amperage type for smaller systems and they are pricey.
For what they do for your music,definately worth the price,
for me anyway,Huge upgrade.