I am sick of cables

I have owned cables like Nordost Valhalla, Purist Audio 20th anniversary, Acoustic Zen Silver Reference, Virtual Dynamics Revelation, Argento Serenity. I have also auditioned cables like stealth indra in my system.

All I can say is that I am sick of cables, don't want to talk about them, audition them, not even see them....lol

Right now I have found a great combination of less expensive cables than the above which are perfect with MY equipment.

I was wondering why studios that record the music we are listening are not using super expensive cables...

In my humble opinion IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE AFTER, the most expensive cables are not necessarily better...

I said it, now I feel better...
argyro
I was wondering why studios that record the music we are listening are not using super expensive cables...

I believe recording studios use cables that are far cheaper in comparison to what you have right now.
Guys if you read my words better you will see that I never said cheaper cables are better. I said the most expensive cable is not always the best.

Yes It is inexpensive when I have compared it with purist audio 20th century i/c, valhalla i/c, indra i/c but I chose the Argento. I actually owned these cables except the Indra.

Also I replaced the Virtual Dynamics Revelation speaker cables with a new DIY cable from Greece, because...it was better. (In my system always). Keep your eyes and ears open.

Regards,

Michael
Personally, what threw me off, is that you mentioned AZ Silver Ref MkII as one of the expensive cables.

You current interconnects retail for several times more than the AZs do.

And isn't DIY means Do It Yourself? How can a set of cables that you bought be called DIY?

Someone who praises a several thousand dollar interconnect says he's sick of cables?

I am keeping my eyes and ears open...which proved to be a total waste of time when it comes to listening to what you got to say.
...And with their irons holstered the two strangers rode separate ways as the sun set like a sliced cantalope on the horizon. Grown men bowed their heads and removed their hats as each of the gunslingers passed, one heading east, the other towards the sun. And so another chapter ended, only to spawn the beginning of yet another, and another. These are the stories that young boys would read by flashlight under their sheets decades later. These are the times when men were men, and a wire was not just a wire, it was a way of life. Fortunes were made and lost. Blood was shed and some men died leaving their wives and children with only the wires they fought for so fearlessly. I was there my friends, there when legends were made. I would be able to tell my grandchildren, if I actually had any, that I was there when those life-affirming words of wisdom were uttered;"...a man incapable of discerning a $2000 wire from a $3000 wire must be either deaf or seriously hearing impaired." Those are words not just to build a system on, but words to live by and to teach your children lest they never be forgotten.