Has anyone tried Blue Jeans Cable LC-1 RCA IC?

I have and it seems to work very well, at least as well as my other more expensive ICs. Has anyone else tried it?

I have some nice "high-end" speaker cables and power cords. I can hear the differences they make. I can also hear the differences of various damping tweaks. However, with RCA ICs, the BJC LC-1 seems to work just as well as my Reality Cable and Canary ICs, and is better than some other high-end ICs I tried.

I used to be a Beta tester for a guy who makes cryo'ed RCA ICs. I could hear the differences among various versions of his ICs. But a pair of $30 ICs is as good as these 10X more expensive? Did I miss anything?
vett93
I eventually concluded that Blue Jeans were not in the league of Cardas, Discovery, Empirical Audio, etc, in terms of transparency and refinement. In the Blue Jeans price range I have a slight preference for Monster Cable (which seems to be a politically incorrect thing to say on Audiogon, alas....).

Nothing wrong with the BJ cables though.

Never heard of Neotech.

Art
I use all BJC / LC-1 with the exception of the cable to the sub and the Mogami Balanced from the CD player.

Some magnet wire DIY may happen over Christmas when I'm between classes.
I eventually concluded that Blue Jeans were not in the league of Cardas, Discovery, Empirical Audio, etc, in terms of transparency and refinement.
Agree.
As I'm moving up in gears, BJ LC-1 con't to show their weakest link.

Nothing wrong with the BJ cables though.
Agree again.
BJC do not compare to MIT, sorry. In the budget category I prefer SignalCable due to their use of better termination.

As for Neotech, I make balanced cables from braided 24ga Neotech solid core chassis wire and Vampire XLR's. Much more open and better spacial info than any shielded cable I've tried.