DIY Acrolink or Lessloss for Cary SLP-05?

On on the fence between these two seemingly open, transparent, dynamic and detailed power cords. I have not listened to a system with these. My current power cables are DIY VH-Audio Flavor 2's and 4's (amps and line conditioner). Most use the Furutech gold male plug and silver IEC.

Should I stay with my current power cable scheme or "upgrade" with the addition of the Cary?
128x128desalvo55
Tvad,

The 079 plugs, which according to Alan Kafton who sold me the cable imparts a slightly warmer presentation than the 046 plugs on the Tunami.

For whatever reason, in my system both the Acrolink and Oyaide cable sounded best on my amp.
Post removed 
Thanks folks, this is what I was looking for. I'm going with Acrolink and the Oyaide 079's. The Oyaide 079 worked well with my Flavor 4's and I might imagine based upon the valuable experience's posted here as well as a web site I found that matched Oyaide's with Acrolink, it's a safe decision (whatever "safe" means in the purchase of high end cables).
I'm using the 046 series...gold over palladium. Highly recommended. ..just the gold was too warm for me.
Post removed